Wow! We are really working it this month! We were just asked to play for the Daybreak (the housing development) Concert Series on May 30th, from 6:00 - 7:00 p.m. We will be playing for an hour, so a nice short one (nice after back to back gigs this week-end - we are atomically pooped) in a nice setting. There will be two other bands as well, so a great chance to get out and hear some local talent. I will provide more details as they come - be sure to check the upcoming performances on the right of the blog.
AND a HUGE thanks to those of you who came out and supported us at the Zoo...Marcy, Ray and the kids, my homegirl Marcie & Awesome and the kids, Pearl Jam and Trilian, Mom and Dad Pehrson, Audrey & Liz (who me thinks has a crush on our guitar player - very cute!, Joni and Olivia, Michelle & Brooke (who came from the Race for the Cure - thanks Brooke for wearing my mom's name!), the cute Willey & Nagles/Sims families, Kirsten & Joanna and her family....gosh? I hope I am not forgetting anyone!! If so, slap me a line and I will do an amendment! It as a great day, rather a zoo at the Zoo, but you braved it anyway! THANKS!!!
Tuesday, May 12, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment