Friday, July 17, 2009

Put on Your Thinking Caps

Time to get creative! Leo Ego has decided we are fed up with our name. We need something new...so I am putting out a call for band name ideas! To give you a little background, we are a trio of Leos (Hey! Leo Trio! See how easy it is?) so that's how we came up with the former name. However Blythe occasionally sits in with us when she is visiting from NoCal - and she is a Leo too! We play acoustic classic rock with some originals thrown in. There is guitar (sometimes even mandolin or banjo), bass and conga. See if you can come up with something so Mike, Elaine and I can have a decent name that's easy to remember and fun to say. Get those juices flowin'!!!

3 comments:

Ginnie said...

Any ounce of creativity that I have has been sucked out by three little kids, but I will try my hardest to come up with something.

Amy said...

If anyone could.....

Edy said...

I have it..... drum roll please. Oh there are no drums in this group. Well, I think it should be
Trioleos. Almost sounds like a great cookie. Sweet sounds are like sweet cookies. Whatever your name is I can't wait for the street fair.