Sunday, August 15, 2010

Double Vision

Lately, I have had twins on my mind....

Minnesota Twins....

Twin Falls.....


Twin Cities.....


Twins in My Tummy!

SURPRISE!! We are pregnant with TWINS!!!

As I am sure you can imagine, we are over the moon!!

Due in January. We just saw them on Tuesday and everyone is doing well. Please keep us in your prayers that I will have a safe and healthy pregnancy and delivery. And that I won't outgrow the house!!!

7 comments:

Kylie said...

SO exciting! Congrats again!

Marcy said...

You crack me up!

Ginnie said...

Yes, and that would be what we've been needing to talk about. So exciting!!!!!!!!

and I'm pretty sure you won't out grow the house.

Edy said...

So I hope that doesn't mean you are going to name them Minnie and Sotta or something like that. We are so excited for you.
Fabulous Fiesta B-day party on Sat.

lacie pehrson said...

AHHHHH! yeah! you finally posted the great news!!!! I love you and your bump! you sure can "rock" it

Deidra said...

I cannot believe it! I am so happy for you! Will you release any more details? Good luck with everything, I hope you feel good, you look great!

Stephen, Erica, Kalli, Ziek, Sky, Luke, Eliza said...

Wow Wow Wow!!! What a miracle, we are so so thrilled for you Atomic Amy! How fun is this TWINS!! Yay!