Abby now tips the scales at 7 pounds and is 19 1/2 inches long. Ella, is 6 lbs, 12 oz and is 19 3/4 inches long. Both girls are doing great! Abby in particular, demonstrated those fine lungs for Dr. "Koola" and he was mighty impressed.
But the big news? The girls got their shots and Mom didn't even cry! This is huge....when Connor got his the first time I cried so hard I had to go get MYSELF a treat. I will admit to tearing up a little. But the babies were little troopers.
Save the date: The babies are being blessed on April 10th. If you would like to come, let me know and I will give you the details.
Growing stronger and stronger. Now if only they would sleep longer and longer. Sigh.
Saturday, February 26, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Wow, they are growing so fast and they are so beautiful. Can't wait to hold them again.
One day you will sleep again. The first year of my boys lives are a blurr. I don't think I remember ANYTHING! And mine aren't the same age! I hope you are getting some rest and time for you amongst the craziness!
Post a Comment