Saturday, March 26, 2011

A Little Teaser

I want to post pictures, truly I do! As soon as I can, I promise!

Abby and Ella went to get their second dose of the RSV shot on Friday. They BOTH weighed in at 8 lbs, 2 oz! They are almost out of their newborn clothes (sniff, sniff). And they are getting so they will engage with us a little more. I have actually gotten both Abby and Ella to crack smiles and Abby is starting to do a little baby talk.

The big news of the week? ELLA SLEPT THROUGH THE NIGHT LAST NIGHT!!!! I don't know if it was a fluke, all I know is it was awesome to get up with just one baby (who had slept for 6 1/2 hours herself, I might add). I felt like I was (almost) on vacation! Now the fact that they had the shot that day and a little Tylenol at bedtime for their sore little legs MIGHT account for something, but at least I feel like someday, they will sleep, and I, will sleep again.

In unrelated baby news, I am so excited to resume rehearsals with the band next month, I can hardly stand it. We are already lined up for the Gallivan Lunch Bunch series again, date to be announced. Hopefully we will have some other things to share.

We are so excited that Kylie is going to be our new nanny! She is practically part of the family anyway, so we feel like we are leaving our kids in the best possible hands. She (along with Eric and Miss Hallie Mae) is an absolute answer to prayer.

So things are coming together! It's been a great couple of weeks. Now, I just need a little more time for blogging!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

I'm so glad things are falling into place!!! I can't wait for pictures! And to hear the band again! And for their blessing in a few weeks!