Thursday, June 26, 2008

Let's Rock!

Hi everyone! Just a quick reminder that my newly revamped band, tentatively called The Sneaks, will be playing this week-end. We will not have our new keyboard player with us, but we have been practicing up a storm and I think it's still gonna be good times! This is one of those rare gigs I have that anyone can come to, so please make sure you join us! It is in the pavilion at my wardhouse, 2080 Pinecrest Lane in Sandy. Contact me if you need directions! I hope everyone can come on out - bring your own blankets/chairs to sit on. And as Lonny wrote on our flyer "For those about to rock....we salute you!" See ya there!

1 comment:

Ginnie said...

Hey Amy,
Just had to stop by after your lesson on sunday. You did a great job! from the looks of it, you are an extremely talented woman :)

PS I'm sandra's daughter