Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Meet Our Family

In an attempt to keep up with the rest of our cute extended family, we have decided to take a deep breath and jump into the world of blogging! So here goes....

I am married to the most incredible guy! We were married September 28, 2001 on a beautiful autumn day. I sang the song "Songbird" to him at our wedding and so it has been very special to us ever since. Lonny and I are best friends! Right from the start we found so many things we love to do together - camping, hiking, travelling and playing tennis. Lonny has been an amazing tennis coach and we need to find more time to play, but we are fanatics! Lonny also loves to do projects around the house, ride his HARLEY and enjoys all kinds of water sports. I am a yoga enthusiast, love to cook, bake, decorate and perform - I sing in two bands! I also love to write songs and feebly attempt to play keyboards. I am also passionate about University of Tennessee football (go Vols!) and have dragged Lonny and Connor on board with me. I even forgive Lonny for being a Dallas Cowboy fan!

But most of all, we love....BEING CONNOR'S PARENTS!!!! Connor is the joy of our lives....he just turned two and he completely has captured our hearts! Connor came to us through the miracle of adoption. He is our little blessing! Connor loves Thomas the Tank Engine and all of his friends. He also loves bubbles, macaroni and cheese, playing on the slide and doing anything his dad is doing. He is talking up a storm and is learning so much every day. We are so thankful that he is in our lives.

Right now we are in the process of looking for another little person to join our family! We have been approved and are working with LDS Family Services. To see our web profile go to: http://www.providentliving.org/ses/birthmother/viewsingleprofile/0,12272,2133-1-9232-1-1,00.html - Whew! That is a mouthful. If you know of anyone who might be interested in placing a child for adoption, you can direct them to our web profile. We are excited to have more little feet running around our house and to get to know and love our next set of birthparents.

Thanks for checking us out! We will try to be faithful bloggers!! And thanks to Angela for giving us the encouragement to go for it!!

1 comment:

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

Yay! This is so exciting!!!! You guys are just the cutest family in the world, we love you!