Monday, September 1, 2008
Late Breaking News!
Okay, everyone, I FINALLY have all the details on the Avenues Street Fair this Saturday, the 6th. We will be playing on the WEST stage from 12:50 - 1:45. One little glitch - we are billed as The Seekers - I do not know how this happened, but if you get turned around or mixed up, that's who you want to look for. We have settled on Atomic Amy and the Professionals, which sounds nothing like The Seekers, but hey, we're just happy to play. This is my annual fall gig that anyone and everyone can come to. I usually have the biggest fan base (only because my family alone outnumbers any of the other band members')and I would LOVE to keep it that way so please come on out!!! The fair itself is cool, lots of art and music to check out from local talent. I will be lookin' for ya!!! And as ususal, thanks for all the support!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Sorry we didn't make it! I was totally planning to go after Cayden's football game. But we got home, ate lunch, then went out soliciting door to door. Angela texted me about 1:30 and asked if I was at your thing. I totally missed the boat - sorry! I'm so bummed! I wanted to hear your new stuff - and I always love the classics too! You're so awesome!
Post a Comment