Courtesy of our cute buddy Keanon, here are
5 THINGS WE LOVE ABOUT CONNOR!!!!!
I would also add a disclaimer that 5 is not nearly enough!
1) Ask Connor what the cow says...."Moo!"
Ask Connor what the Chloe Cat says...."Meow Meow!"
But ask Connor what the Mommy says and he cries
with gusto "I LOVE YOU!!!"
2) How he puts socks on his hands and says "Hello, Puppet!"
3) How he demands "Wanna kiss too!" when you are leaving and
almost (accidentally on purpose) forget to give him one
4) The hand motions he makes when we sing "Twinkle Little Star"
Runner up: how he always wants you to sing "Happy Birthday"
to him before he takes his nap
5) How I would crawl over broken glass for just one of his
heart melting smiles
And (I am cheating with a #6) how this little being has completely
(to borrow a phrase from my girl Ginnie) ROCKED MY WORLD!!!
Okay, so now Connor is tagging and would like to hear from 5 of his friends:
-Cayden & Christopher (I know, I know - that's cheating!)
-Addelyn (I would really be pushing it with all 4...or 6!)
-Hallie Mae
-Macie
-Zack (yes Deidra you've been tagged again!)
Saturday, October 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment