Friday, November 21, 2008

In Concert!!!

UPDATE: My streak of really bad luck continues!! This concert is cancelled. Will let you know when there is another performance

I have very little information at this moment, except for a date....but Atomic Amy and The Spent Rods will be performing LIVE AND IN CONCERT on December 14th......It's a Sunday which I know is tough, but it was the only date that would work. I can tell you that it will be in the evening and that we will be performing with 2 other acts. There won't be a lot of advertising, we are all just supposed to bring our own crowd, so we need y'all out there. Save the date, if you can, details will follow ASAP!!!

3 comments:

Marcie said...

Hey, Sounds great!!! One question....will you play Jump?

Marcy said...

Can't wait for more details. Happy Birthday to Angela that day!

Amy said...

HAHAHA Marcie P. - I actually thought of that on the way to rehearsal last night~~~~~The answer, by the way, is NO