Monday, February 2, 2009
A Super Sunday
Even though I wasn't feeling very well yesterday, I was so blown away by what an exciting Superbowl we had! It's bittersweet, because it means the end of football season, but how nice not to have a complete and utter blow-out! And The Boss for the half-time show? Outstanding!! I was routing for the Cardinals, but was really happy that we had a edge of our seat nail biter (well, those of us who care). AND it was the men's final of the Australian Open...which went over 4 hours and took us to five sets before Nadal finally won (Rafa Rafa!). Finally, though I haven't talked to anybody yet, I believe all of my family is now home safe and sound from their adventures in Vegas. All in all, not a bad day for somebody who was feeling cruddy!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey There! So, January came and went,and we never got together for lunch! I really would love to get together with you and Misty. Maybe this month we'll pull it off!
For sure for sure! Shoot me an e-mail and let's swap phone numbers and stuff...we can plan it ASAP
Post a Comment