Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Got Guitar? Got Love!

I am honored to share with you a blog of a different sort, that of Immortal Guitars. My beautiful, talented-beyond-belief "family" members, Mike and Elaine are in the business of making guitars. I can never find words to fully do these masterworks justice and am pleased to introduce you to http://www.immortalguitars.blogspot.com/. You can see first hand the amazing work that they do. If you know anyone who is a guitar enthusiast, please pass this blog along to them.

And to Mike and Elaine, my beloved friends, thank you for your ears, your music and your love. I love you so much more than I can say.

And to Steph for admonishing me to update my blog, thank you for your big old heart, your advice, for making me laugh and for making me think about someone other than my broken-hearted self for at least 10 minutes. Thank you for all your support sweet sister.

I would be nothing without you!!!

1 comment:

Edy said...

Very cool Guitar website. The guitars are awesome and so are Elaine and Mike. Good luck to them. I wouldn't know what to do with a guitar if I had one; but hey, someone has to listen. That's where I come in.