Because I am throwing blog posts out there left and right, I have given up any order - so here we are New Year's Eve. We decided this year to have a very quiet one (if I ain't got a gig, my favorite thing to do is hang out at home, just our little family, eat, do puzzles and just quietly anticpiate all the good things to come. I remember doing that very thing, New Year's Eve 2006, and that June, the most amazing gift I ever received came to me - here's hoping for a repeat this year)


Kind of went with a "Hat's Off to New Year's" theme...

Lookin a little gangsta...



The not so quiet portion of the evening - midnight (well, 10:00 technically, we were celebrating with New Yawk!) - lighting eh hem, perfectly legal firecrackers then hiding in the house hoping the po-po are a no-sho!
We had a great time together. We are looking forward to what is ahead for us...and for you. May all your dreams come true in 2010.
2 comments:
Looks like lots of fun. Lots more than our NON-THEME party. But I want to know why no hat on Amy. The cutest Hat-lady I know.
The black and white one is my hat....Connor lifted it from me (and his dad's hat, as well as having his own)
Post a Comment