Monday, March 15, 2010
No Place Like Home
Just returned last night from my California trip to say good-bye to Gwen. I will post a few pics, all in all it went well. It is hard to let her go. It was so much fun to see my old friends again, but when it comes right down to it, there IS no place like home, my home now that is (even if the previous home IS sunny, beachy and darn near paradise). I missed my guys and my life here. It's good to be back and have that behind me. I feel like I can move forward with life now, like it just all had to wait until I could get this done. We got a very sweet note from her Mom, and I think Gwen loved every minute of it. So, now on to 2010! Let's get this party started!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment