Easter was really fun for us this year, as I am sure you can imagine. Connor had a blast! Our sweet neighbors, the Heatons, host an easter egg hunt every year. There are tons of eggs for the kids and yummy yummy food afterwards. Sometimes it's sunny, sometimes, not so much, but it is always fun for the kids and a great time to socialize! Connor was so funny this year. He was definitely going for quality, not quantity. I would try to direct him to a big bunch of eggs, and he would go off and find one pink egg. Or one blue egg. It had to be the right color. By the end of it, he had hardly any eggs at all. So his friends, Preston and Cayden jumped in and helped him collect the rest. At least he's not greedy!!!


We also dyed eggs! This was a lot of fun, I never knew Lonny was so talented in this department! There were some really beautiful eggs. On Easter, Connor went on a basket hunt. He had to follow clues around the house til he found his basket (not pictured, all on video. I must better myself at multi-tasking!). There was a message about Jesus on the basket, lest we forget what Easter is all about. What a great day!




No comments:
Post a Comment