I should go through fertility treatments, get pregnant with twins, have the pregnancy ride of my life, have babies, take extended maternity leave and raise two babies more often! All of a sudden, musically, I am in HIGH DEMAND!!!
All joking aside, we have been getting calls to do many, many gigs (some even, gasp, PAYING gigs) and are really excited. I am starting to feel like a REAL MUSICIAN!!!
There is one coming up real fast...it is Friday, May 13th at Soda Row in Daybreak. We will be playing from 6:00 - 8:00 p.m. I am not exactly sure of the location but I am sure it will be easy to find us. It always is. If you miss this one, we are very excited to announce that we have been asked to play this once a month from May -September, so there will be lots of other chances.
Things are being negotiated right now, but there will be more announcements soon. There really has been a flurry of activity.
Now for those of you anxious for baby pictures, will post some soon, maybe tonight. We are down to just our laptop now and though Lon has shown me how to get the pictures on here, I can never seem to remember. I promise to take notes next time!
See ya at the gigs! Let's celebrate our 3 days of 70s weather with a few 70's tunes!!!
Thursday, May 5, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment