Yesterday our little man turned 5!!! He has already had a party with Thomas - his date with Mommy and a Daddy/Son camp-out. Now it was time for his actual birthday celebration. Tuesday night he spent the night at Grandma's and played with his cousins visiting from Alaska. This gave Dad a chance to set up his birthday surprise..a trampoline (no pics, video only, but I will post some soon)!! He played it cool, but was pretty excited! It was starting to rain so off to Planet Play!! He had a little dinner (with all his favorites, including "ice cream in a cone") then we played laser tag, rode the cars and played games. A very wound up boy finally went to bed around 11:00 (he was put down sooner, but kept coming up with excuses to get up again).





We are so proud of our Connor and the little man that he is becoming! He is happy to be starting kindergarten, still loves Thomas, "Movie Car" (we are soooo excited for Cars 2 to come out) and can name almost all the dinosaurs there are. He loves to play "I Spy" and is terrible at hide and seek (you say "ready or not, here I come" Connor says "here I am!") and will start soccer next week-end. He loves to shake his bum bum and always asks if he can get on the stage and dance with me when I have a gig. He is so happy and healthy. We just love him so much! My life would be a lot less sunnier without this wonderful boy!
Whew! Now just one more party left at the Aquarium this week-end! Then Mom and Dad are going to collapse!
No comments:
Post a Comment