Friday, December 2, 2011

Another Pink Warrior in the Fight!

I would like to ask for prayers and healing thoughts for Charese Foster. She is a young mother of three who is fighting for her life. She has been diagnosed with invasive ductal carcinoma (breast cancer). She has already lost both her breasts and the cancer has also chosen to reside in her liver, lungs, lymph system and now her brain. She is a young mother to 3 very young children and needs everything good we can send her way now. I do not know Charese personally, I used to work with her sister Cami. What matters is that she is in this fight, needs help and I feel that we are all in a war against breast cancer one way or another. I do know that she has an incredible family and support system, but she can always use more goodness so let's get in this together!

You can visit her blog at www.fightingwithcharese.blogspot.com I have linked it along with my other blog links on the right side of the page.

Thank you eveyone....will keep you posted!

2 comments:

Jen J said...

It's such a small world. Charese's son is in my daughters school class. You can donate to help her family financially on her blog. Thanks Amy for the shout out!

Amy said...

I wondered if you knew her...I used to work with her sister. It is a small world! Thanks for letting me know!