Saturday, September 13, 2008

Big Shoes!

I have been thinking alot about my husband (that's good, right?) and how much I lean on him. I want to give him a shout out because we have had some difficult times, particulary while waiting for babies and birth parents. I know that it is as hard for him as it is for me, but he keeps it together and stays strong. He will tell me to just "go with the flow, baby" and while it is so very hard to do, it is the greatest advice.

I have a little boy who so adores his Daddy. I am glad too, because his Dad is a wonderful example to him. And while I happen to think Connor is pretty amazing too, I can't help but think, he has some big shoes to fill!



Just as soon as he gets them on the correct feet of course. But they don't call it baby steps for nothing! Thank you Lonny, and Connor for being my strength.