Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hello, Autumn!

We are officially in the first days of my favorite season! I know I can hear the collective groan of all you sun worshippers (Lonny included) but I love love love this time of year. There is so much to look forward to: playing in the leaves, lighting fireplaces, wearing sweaters, making soups and other "comfort" foods....I love it all. Our anniversary is coming up, Halloween (I won't reveal here what Connor is going to be, but I will say it is off the charts on the cuteness scale), Thanksgiving...my favorites! Before you know it, winter will be here. Make sure you make the most of these perfect autumn days - take a walk, ride or drive, just make sure you go out and look at fall colors, get out your favorite blanket to curl up in, stock up on the cocoa and cider and get ready to revel!

2 comments:

Misty said...

I am right there with you honey! There is something magical and "comfortable" about Autumn. Can't wait to see what Conner is going to be! Love you!!!!

Marcy said...

Amen! I told Ray yesterday that it's time for him to make me a big vat of chili. Yummy! And I've been loving the cooler temperatures. By the way, I won't reveal what Cayden and Chris will be for Halloween either...because I don't know yet! Oops.