Tonight however, was a little unique. The doorbell rang and Lon went to get it and there was sugar cookie mix with a little sign that just said "Hi". It was cute and we speculated on who the mysterious little gift givers could be. But at bedtime, after closer inspection, Lonny called me back to the front door ("Do I have to put pants on?" "Uh, yeah")
I open the door to discover.....

All over the grass closest to the door, all shapes, colors and sizes. Each one had a message of love and inspiration. According to the biggest heart, we were to call the doctor because we just had a "Heart Attack"! Our hearts are so full, we just may. Thank you to the beautiful Christensen family whom we love and adore. You are all amazing.
And that goes for everybody. Thank you for helping us to slowly see the light again, and to feel the warmth of the sun on our souls. I can't say it enough, we love you and we thank you. Brighter days are on the horizon, we just know it. Thank you for the continuous reminders.



2 comments:
Love you guys. You really do mean a lot to us and when you are feeling up to is we must do lunch. No questions, stupid remarks, or saying i understand when each situation is so unique I don't even know why that phrase has a place in the English language. Just two friends and their adorable two year olds eating good grub and enjoying each others company.... Have I mentioned that I love you?
That is way too cute!!!
Post a Comment