Sunday, November 2, 2008
How Could I Forget to Mention??
Happy November! This too is one of my favorite months (I know, I say that all the time), but really it is! But one of the best things about it is that it is National Adoption Awareness Month. Adoption has been such an incredible blessing in our lives, and that of Connor's amazing birthparents. I hear so many awesome adoption stories from all of my wonderful friends, and sometimes strangers, that I know that it is an extraordinary gift from God. And I know it beyond a shadow of a doubt. If you are one of those fortunate ones who has had adoption touch you in some way, please feel free to share (see my link to Adoption Stories below)..but most of all, please express your gratitude. And remember, Jesus too was an adopted son. And before I start crying my non-water-proof mascara into my keyboard, let me say thank you to all of you for your undying support and words of encouragement. You are all members of my extended adopted family! I love you!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You are the best Amy! Happy adoption month to you too and thanks for the plug about the adoption stories.
Love Ya!
e
Post a Comment