Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Anniversary

Yesterday was our 8 year anniversary....a big shout out to my husband, who took me to the Lodges at Deer Valley for a great little get away. We were about the only ones there and did the "tour de hot tubs"....there was one by the pool (which had a water slide....I am most pleased that there are no pictures of me charging the slide head first, however, I have banged up elbows to prove it), the private hot tub on our balcony, and the jetted tub in the sweet suite (along with a steam shower...if you have not yet experienced this you MUST)! It was just great! Then breakfast in Park City (anyone that knows me knows that Park City is one of my FAVORITE places on earth next to Elaine's cabin, which, come to think of it, is next to Park City...there! full circle) shopping for a duvet cover and shoes!! And a sleep-over at Grandma and Grandpa's for Connor. What a perfect day!!!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you guys had a great time.

Ginnie said...

Happy Anniversary! Save me a spot in bed between you and lonny. ;)

Lonny, I'm kidding.
(Amy, I'm totally serious)

Deidra said...

Happy Anniversary! Sounds like a great get away!