Lots of things, really. But for me, right now, it is that Connor sang on Mother's Day with the Primary this Sunday. As I watched him up there, I couldn't help but remember the Mother's Days when I sat in church and the children were singing, with my eyes filled with tears and a ache in my heart wondering if I would ever have a little one up there. Now I do. I am filled with gratitude.
It is also a Mother's Day card with a drawing made by Connor of a train, his name that he wrote "all by myself!" (he writes Connor P. every time, lest I be confused as to which Connor it is from) and the simple words...."I love your hair". Now that's a Mother's Day card I (and my friend and hair stylist Kelli) can love!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment