Saturday, September 11, 2010

Gigs Galore!

I have a lot of performances coming up this week! Thought I would share with you in case you are looking for plans next week-end!

Friday, September 17th - 8:00 - 9:30: Atomic Amy Band will be teaming up with a GREAT local band, The Neighbors, at Jordan's Landing. I haven't been to the venue, but I understand it is outside on a lawn area and that you bring lawn chairs and chill. The Neighbors do similar music to us, the classic rock genre. They have been around 100 years (or it just seems like it, ha ha, sorry guys) and they are sooooo good.

And then on to the DOUBLE HEADER:

Saturday, September 18th - 10:00 - 12:00: Wally Cleaver will be playing at Daybreak! This is just like the concert I did there last year, only with a different band. Not many of you have ever had the opportunity to see me with this group. We don't play very often and it's ussually private events. It is 50's - 80's music. I don't know how much longer I will be with them now that AA/SR is starting to play a lot. Plus with 3 kids? Time to simplify! But if you would like to come check it out....this is always a fun one.

Saturday, September 18th 4:00 - whenever I feel like I am gonna drop: 9th and 9th Street Festival! We are super excited about this. We didn't get to play the Avenues this year, but we have this opportunity instead! I have never gone, but it sounds super fun - they even have us advertised on their website, so they must be excited about us too!

http://www.9thand9thstreetfestival.com/


Come on out and enjoy some live music! Not many more chances before we are all indoor bound!

No comments: