We had our ultrasound today, hoping we could see what types of little firecrackers we are dealing with.....unfortunately, we cannot tell with 100% certainty, but here's what we know:
Baby A - The doctor is 80% sure that it is a little girl! This will make Connor (and her daddy) very happy!!
Baby B - We are 100% sure it is......a BABY!!! The doctor THINKS it's a boy, but can't even make a guess because Baby B had the umbilical cord between his legs. He (I am sure it is a boy) did look at the camera at one point and lifted his little legs up and CROSSED them (further evidence it is a boy - a trouble maker already) and wiggled his toes.
It is exciting to see their little personalities! And I remembered to ask for a print out so I can share those as soon as I get to a scanner. I go back in 3 weeks and meet with the ultrasound tech so hopefully we will have a better idea then.
We'll keep you posted!
We are so happy to know that we are all doing well. The doctor described the babies as "perfect" and said he didn't have one little concern about me, so everything is progressing beautifully. We are again, so grateful to our Father in Heaven and for all the prayers and support we are receiving. No matter what they are, these babies are LOVED!!!
Friday, September 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
It doesn't get any better than perfect! I'm so happy things are going well! They are going to be here before we know it!
Wow! Congrats! I just stumbled onto you blog for the first time in a long time and I am to excited to hear the news of your twins! You guys have such a wonderful family. What lucky babies! We will keep you in our prayers for a healthy pregnancy and safe delivery. -cristina miller
Post a Comment