Friday, July 15, 2011

This and That...

Can't seem to...

-Spend more than 3 minutes getting ready for anything
-Keep my house in any sort of orderly condition
-Get back on the wagon after losing 18 pounds
-Remember anything
-Including who I am, deep down inside
-Get through a day without crying or wanting to
-Make dinner
-BLOG!

Just a little down in the dumps, I am.

Here's what helps:

-Looking at my babies (all of them, but please don't tell Connor I referred to him as a baby, he said it's "not nice")
-Music - knowing it exists and making it!
-Knowing I am gonna get to spend 3 days in O.C. !!!!
-Kylie, for taking such good care of my kids so I can leave the house 2-3 days a week! (and everyone that has taken turns with the babies)
-Going to the gym
-my 10 year anniversary this year!! (Even though it looks like no trip for us, just knowing we have made it this far makes my heart smile)
-That Deidre is home with her beautiful China treasure, Baby Daisy!! (read her blog, it is amazing to read about this adoption journey). I get the happies just thinking about this deserving family finally having their dream come true!
-Knowing that Ginnie's baby Eden is home from the hospital

I will get around to blogging again soon. Babies are growing and I need to post some pictures!

Speaking of blogging, I am not trying to be comment hungry or anything, but lately, I ain't getting any. I am wondering if it is an issue with people being able to log on now that we've gone private. Could you take just a minute and just leave a comment so I know that you are able to get in? Maybe everyone is just feeling a little shy or have nothing to say, but I have gotten some feedback that some are truly having trouble. Goodness, I wouldn't anyone to miss out on any of my vast wisdom or cute children!

3 comments:

Kylie said...

Glad I can help :)

Stephanie said...

I check you out every day.

Deidra said...

Oh, I have been missing your blog, it wasn't coming up on my feed. Glad it is back!

Thanks for mentioning us! You are so sweet. I totally know what you mean in the first part of the post. Being at home with babies is HARD! Even though we love it at the same time. Hang in there! You are an awesome mommy!