Ella was a ladybug. She HATED her costume and yanked on her antennae all night, but she does love a good party. Abby was a sunflower and never screwed with her petals, not even once. Connor was the best little superman and even bumped fists with Batman and trick or treated with Spiderman and Ironman. Our own little Justice League! Lonny a beach bum (big stretch, I know) and I was whatever I could grab in 5minutes. (It was later determined that with all these babies around, I was Lady Goo-Goo Ga-Ga). We had a lot of fun, but next year we are gonna keep it simple!
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Halloween!
Our first Halloween with the girls!
Ella was a ladybug. She HATED her costume and yanked on her antennae all night, but she does love a good party. Abby was a sunflower and never screwed with her petals, not even once. Connor was the best little superman and even bumped fists with Batman and trick or treated with Spiderman and Ironman. Our own little Justice League! Lonny a beach bum (big stretch, I know) and I was whatever I could grab in 5minutes. (It was later determined that with all these babies around, I was Lady Goo-Goo Ga-Ga). We had a lot of fun, but next year we are gonna keep it simple!

Ella was a ladybug. She HATED her costume and yanked on her antennae all night, but she does love a good party. Abby was a sunflower and never screwed with her petals, not even once. Connor was the best little superman and even bumped fists with Batman and trick or treated with Spiderman and Ironman. Our own little Justice League! Lonny a beach bum (big stretch, I know) and I was whatever I could grab in 5minutes. (It was later determined that with all these babies around, I was Lady Goo-Goo Ga-Ga). We had a lot of fun, but next year we are gonna keep it simple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment