We had a pumpkin carving party! Connor and I went and picked some beauties from the pumpkin patch. That night, Lonny, Kyle and Connor created masterpieces while I snapped pictures, Abby slept and Ella ran around in her wheelie chair! It was a great night and got us so excited for Halloween!
Sunday, November 6, 2011
Pumpkin Carving
(you may be wondering where the Hawaii posts are...there are so many pictures to go through and limited blogging time. I will get them up soon. No, really.)
We had a pumpkin carving party! Connor and I went and picked some beauties from the pumpkin patch. That night, Lonny, Kyle and Connor created masterpieces while I snapped pictures, Abby slept and Ella ran around in her wheelie chair! It was a great night and got us so excited for Halloween!









We had a pumpkin carving party! Connor and I went and picked some beauties from the pumpkin patch. That night, Lonny, Kyle and Connor created masterpieces while I snapped pictures, Abby slept and Ella ran around in her wheelie chair! It was a great night and got us so excited for Halloween!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment