Wednesday, January 28, 2009
Holla to My Homegirl!
My beautiful and exceptionally talented friend, Ginnie, was interviewed for this AWESOME blog called Marta Writes....I don't know her, but she is clearly an exceptionally talented girl herself! Do yourself a favor....click on my Nate and Ginnie link down below and read her hilarious musings, then follow her link to Marta's interview. It captures our Gin perfectly....you will feel like you know her if you don't already! Then poke around on the rest of Marta's blog, THEN switch over to Ginnie J's photography blog! Okay, you don't have to do it all in that over, but make sure you hit it all. Great stuff! Just make sure you have plenty of time to kill and that your husband isn't expecting dinner or conversation anytime soon....great job Ginnie! You are a great friend...and a great read!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Dang, I like you... a lot. :) Can I keep you around forever?
Absolutely, and dang, I like you too! I am thinking I need you to take some pics of us this spring!
Post a Comment