Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Shout Out to FSA!

After nearly 4 years of serving as the Co-Chairs of the Legal and Legislative Committee for our FSA (Families Supporting Adoption)Chapter, we have decided to let someone else take over the reins. We will remain very much involved with this wonderful organization...we will be at the activities, I will sing whenever they ask me to (and they already have, for the February education classes) and we will not hesitate to help in any way needed, but it was time for some fresh perspective and for Lonny and I to concentrate on other ventures (namely, finding this baby that we are sure is out there looking for us). I want to give a holla though to all the wonderful friends I have met through FSA over the years...I love you girls, my sisters in this topsy turvy world of adoption, I support you, pray for you and love you - and I know you do the same for me. And now I have so many more awesome friends to add to my heart (not to mention my Facebook!) and feel so very blessed. Sigh. I will miss seeing you every month, but have every intention of staying in touch with you! Mmmmmmmmmwah!

1 comment:

Misty said...

I understand the bitter sweet feeling of letting someone else take the reins. I love you girl and do miss seeing you monthly. I am keeping my eye out for your little one. Hope he finds you soon.