Monday, April 6, 2009

Come On Already, Spring!


Here's one little guy who is trying to will spring into finally coming! Here he is decked out in his brand new "San Dee Lego" (Diego) swim trunks (he picked out himself) and a "Movie Car" backpack complete with lunch pack (that doubles as a car/train carrier - he actually sleeps with it chock full). Kind of makes you want to go out and do a "Bring on Spring" dance just for Conz sake!


PS - Went to the library today and picked out two books - after he ran away from me and got lost (I nearly had them shut the place down, I was so panicked). Finally found him backstage at the puppet show. As I nearly broke down in tears, he got a big smile on his face and said "I run away fast from Mommy". Guess I am going to have to up the exercise even more!!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

LOL! I feel your pain over him "run[ing] away fast from Mommy". That's awesome though (only because he's safe and sound). Speaking of spring and Connor, I've been meaning to ask you if you're planning to take him to Day Out with Thomas (in Heber)? Don't know if he's still into Thomas, with his Cars fetish and all, but I still think he would love it.