Be Mice Elf....at the Hogle Zoo! It was at times cold and a little bit soggy, but that didn't stop us from celebrating Mother Earth today....thank you to my friends and family members who came out to support us....Ray, Marcy, Cayden and Chris (who stayed for the WHOLE thing and showed some wicked dance moves eh, hem, Marcy), Cassandra, Chad and Angela with Emily and Jenny Rae in tow, Lacie, Hope, Joni, Oliva, Matt, Jen, Hayden, Emma, Grace and Enoch and my CSO Friend Doug who took lots of pictures! Oh, and of COURSE Lonny (who showed up right as I was singing "Songbird") and Connor who not only shook his groove thing, but some maracas too(who knew there was a maraca solo in the old blues standard "Stormy Monday"?) Thanks again!


2 comments:
It was a great time! I have pictures that I'll be posting on my blog too. I got Maraca Connor in action.
Thanks Marce...can't wait to see them!
Post a Comment