Just a couple of new Connorisms for you, because they are too cute not to share.
He loves to crawl on the bed and have me tell him about when he was born. I tell him that he grew in his birthmommy's tummy and when he got too big, it was time for him to come out. He seems to kind of get this and loves to repeat back what I tell him. However the other night:
C: I grew in birthmommy's tummy and then when I got too big, I came out.
A: That's right!
C: Well, how did I get in her tummy? Did she EAT me?
A: Um, LONNY!!!
Now he knows that Heavenly Father put him in there. Thanks Lon! Nice save....
We are still in the midst of the potty training stuff. Yesterday I put him in some big boy underwear, Cars-themed, no less but he peed in them. Later in his pull-up. He sensed my displeasure:
C: Mommy, are you happy?
A: Well, not right now. I love you so much but I am unhappy that you went potty in your pants twice today. Why did you do that?
C: (looking up at me with those big brown eyes) Cause I'm just a little boy.
Heart melts, big hug ensues, Mom feels like schmuck. Child now free to pee his pants until he's 50.
Friday, August 28, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I LOVE IT!!!! Both of them!!!
Oh, the potty training. That is tooo cute! Good to run into you the other day! Hope your house is coming along great!
Oh my gosh I just freaking LOVE that little boy!!!
Post a Comment