Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Progress....

the new floor is here! Granted, it's in 32 boxes stacked up in the living room, (that I am about to turn into an end table if it sits there for too long) but it actually (Con's new favorite word btw) physically IN DA HOUSE!!

Wish I had something to talk about other than this (well I do, if I wanted to spill the beans about the give away Ginnie J is doing but I don't want to do that because I WANT TO WIN - shameless plug) but alas, I do not. Right now, this is our life! And a resounding YES to all of you who said you want to come over and see it (when it's done) because you have put up with the non-stop chatter about it. You have earned the right my pretties....

1 comment:

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

I've been so crazy busy I didn't know you were doing any of this! How cool! I can't wait to see it!