Connor is particularly besotted with Cassandra, he loves her silly! He also loves John, but has a special place in his heart for his older cousin. He refused to believe she wasn't still living downstairs 6-7 months after she was gone! So of course, here is one of my all time favorite pictures of C & C:

I think he will get over the fact that she has married another, but only because of his love for John (who is teaching him high five, down low, too slow) and well, maybe one other reason. Here is my conversation with him the day before the wedding:
A: "Connor, we have to go to the store and get a wedding present for Cassandra"
C: "Because Connor and Cassandra are getting married?"
A: "No, honey, Cassandra is marrying John!"
C: "Oh" thinks about it for a second..."because I'm too little?"
Yes, my precious. I am sure that is the only reason why. We love you sweet girl and are proud of the choices you have made. Congratulations and a long, happy, beautiful life to you both.



No comments:
Post a Comment