Saturday, December 5, 2009

From the TMI Department....

We are pretty excited around here....Connor pooped in the potty for the VERY FIRST TIME this morning...We are elated! High fives and hugs all around.
And like any of the greats, after his major accomplishment (literally, right after) he uttered those wise and timeless words...."I'm going to Disneyland!!!" (true story).
Truth is, he's right. Disneyland has long been a part of the "poop on our or others potty" initiative or as I like to call it the P.O.O.P incentive program. I have even had my friend's 11 year old son offer to do it for me if I take him to Disneyland, but Connor, just didn't understand the magnitude of the big prize. Thursday night, I finally wised up and showed him the website. Apparently he is a visual person because here we are Saturday morning! Not that I don't expect accidents, but, we celebrate every milestone we can get.
Now all I have to do is actually come up with the money - and decide if Disneyland is truly the happiest place on earth...or my hall bathroom!

5 comments:

Deidra said...

Awesome and congrats! Dinsneyland is totally worth having a potty trained child.

Edy said...

BTW what does TMI stand for?
It sure is worth it. Figure out how much all those Pampers would have cost you. It was so great to have Connor come to the house a few hours after the big event and announce that HE is going to Disneyland. I loved it.
P.O.O.P on Connor!

Amy said...

TMI stands for too much information.

lacie pehrson said...

SUPER DUPER POOPER!!! congats Connor

Amy said...

Thanks all and just so you know, he went for an encore yesterday and my girlfriend's house! Hurray!