Thursday, July 22, 2010

Lake Powell

These pictures are hot off the presses....Lonny and Connor left me for an entire week and a day to go down south and play in the 190 degree weather at Lake Powell. Sadly, I have to stay home in the 68 degree house, forced to read books, watch girlie movies without any noise at all. Sigh. Lonny sent these pictures to me last night....It makes me so happy to see them having so much fun!!!



4 comments:

Marcy said...

That's awesome - for all 3 of you! Just remember Friday is Pick-a-Flick Friday on Lifetime Movie Network. :)

Marcy said...

Is that a squished marshmellow on Connor's nose? They are too cute!

Amy said...

Oh yeah baby I am ALL about the LMN...and yes, I believe that is a marshmallow, but I have yet to confirm.

Goates said...

How fun for you to have some "me" time. I would looooove that! ;) What great father/son bonding time.