Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Think Pink!

You are probably thinking I am gearing up to give you a teensy reminder about Breast Cancer Awareness month in October, but not this time, gentle reader (although looks like I managed to squeeze it in anyway)!

Over the week-end, I played what I like to call the "No Gig Left Behind" tour....3 gigs in 24 hours. I was exhausted to say the least, and a little (no, a lot) teary. Really worried if I had overdone it to the point of hurting the babies, etc. Lonny, in his infinite wisdom, suggested we go to one of those fetal sonogram places (at the mall) so we could spend the money to give me some peace of mind (and hopefully find out what the babies are). Kind of silly, considering I have an appointment next Monday, but I doubt I could have lasted a week. So off we went last night and we are pleased and excited to announce (in case you haven't already guessed....)

WE ARE EXPECTING TWO LITTLE GIRLS!!!!

I am so excited to go shopping! The nursery will have to have a complete overhaul (it is still blue from our little lost boy) and there are lots of other things to do, but we are happy to do it all. Connor, is pretty pleased with himself - he guessed two girls from the beginning.

It was another wonderful experience. It would appear that we woke them up....Baby A was rubbing her face with her hands and Baby B actually yawned for us. And it was such a relief to know they can keep up with their rock and roll mom...even though I solemnly vow to never rock that hard again. Baby B is a teensy bit bigger than Baby A, but they are right on target. We appreciate all of the love and support....we are halfway there now! Please keep the prayers coming.

7 comments:

Kylie said...

So exciting! Baby girls are so so fun! Congrats!

Marcy said...

I'm glad you'll have two girls to pass your awesome fashion sense on to. And you certainly have enough (fashion sense) to divide it by two! Or would it be multiplying it by two? Anyway, now estrogen will run the house (and you don't even have to include the animals in the count)! Yay!

Misty said...

yay! love you guys!

Edy said...

So exciting!! That will make a granddaughter count of 14 and a grandson count of 6. We love them all to pieces. Congrats.

Stephen, Erica, Kalli, Ziek, Sky, Luke, Eliza said...

Yay! How fun to have twin girls! Little atomic amy's rockin' with their momma. How exciting ;)

Deidra said...

So excited for you! I hope this next half of your pregnancy goes by fast and easy!

Ginnie said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so excited!!! I see some twin baby pictures in your future.