We are so very blessed. However, we need your prayers. Their prognosis is excellent, but they have a long way to go before they can come home. I am told they will have to stay in the NICU for 2 months!!! It will hard, but we do what we have to. We are over the moon!!!!
Monday, December 13, 2010
Pehrson Productions Proudly Presents....
We had a very eventful week-end! Long story short, my water broke early Sunday morning. I also had a rupture in my placenta. So the doctors said, ENOUGH! These babies want to be born NOW! (there was lots of other stuff, but you get the gist). While they came earlier than I wanted, the babies are here and they are precious....May I introduce...
Cocoa....or, Abigail Grace Pehrson. She weighed in at 2 lb 14 oz and is 14.5 inches long. She came out at 5:32 p.m. and needed no breathing help. She has already had her first feeding tube meal. Super feisty and not afraid to speak her mind....that's our Abby!
Pebbles, or Eleanor Brooke Pehrson, joined us a minute later weighing in at 3 lbs 3 oz and measuring 15.5 inches. Ella is very girlie and has the sweetest little sneezes. I got to "kangeroo care" her this afternoon and we had a great girl talk. Since this picture was taken, she has already been taken off the breathing tube and has just a little nose gizmo now. She is just about ready to be taken off altogether.
We are so very blessed. However, we need your prayers. Their prognosis is excellent, but they have a long way to go before they can come home. I am told they will have to stay in the NICU for 2 months!!! It will hard, but we do what we have to. We are over the moon!!!!
We are so very blessed. However, we need your prayers. Their prognosis is excellent, but they have a long way to go before they can come home. I am told they will have to stay in the NICU for 2 months!!! It will hard, but we do what we have to. We are over the moon!!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



8 comments:
They are darling! Congrats! I'm glad they are doing well.
So cute! Good luck with everything, I hope they just fly throught the next two months. Call me if you need anything.
Now that you have met my beautiful granddaughters, you can tell why I'm a proud grandma, and proud of Amy too.... you did great Amy. and Lonny did great too. Connor was a good little boy. Love you all
AHHHHHHHHHHH! I'm dying here... dying! I'm so excited for you. Just let me know when it's time for some baby pictures... my little present from me to you!
I love them already!
What beautiful Christmas miracles! I am so happy and excited for you guys. Lacie kept me in the know and my prayers were and are with you and the sweet babes fresh from heaven. Congrats!
They are beautiful! Congratulations! I hope these next few months fly by, so they can come home to the most wonderful family ever!
Congratulations! They are so cute and I am glad they are doing ok. Hope they continue to grow so they can come home to you.
Post a Comment