Friday, December 10, 2010

Y'all Ready for This?

UPDATE: Oh, how tired I get of this....spent ANOTHER evening at Labor and Delivery last night (12/10) - Shortly after posting this! I was looking forward to a quiet night with Lonny, as Connor went to Grandma and Grandpa's for a sleep-over. Long story short, I ended up at the hospital with contractions! They were able to stop them and all is well now. I was put on more strict bedrest for the week-end, but was told that these girls are coming early and to get ready. Guess what Lonny's doing today? That's right, painting the nursery. The girls are still doing great...I am still hoping to get them to 34-35 weeks. Please keep us in your prayers!


Okay, by popular demand (and that would not include mine) I am posting 30 week belly shots....they are something else...you've been warned!

What is truly amazing about this (and I know there's alot to be amazed by) is that right after this picture, I PLAYED A GIG!!! The poor people at the party just looked at me with great nervousness all evening. I think they were checking to see if I was singing or going into labor! Be kind in your comments, folks, be kind.

5 comments:

Marcy said...

You look great! Keep up the good work!

Misty said...

Oh my heck Mama.... you look totally FAB!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love you to pieces. SOOOOO Happy for you!

Deidra said...

You look so cute! Isn't it amazing what our bodies can do?

Also, I am wondering how you play a gig when you are on bedrest?!? Naughty girl!

You are in my prayers! I hope you don't have to spend any more time in that hospital until they are really ready to come!

Amy said...

I wasn't put on bedrest until the Tuesday after the gig!! Talk about timing!!! And I sat in a chair all night and chair boogied... The chair had wheels on it and if I danced too much it would roll away from the microphone! That was a good barometer for "too much"!

Mike and LaNae Goates said...

You look gorgeous woman! I'm so happy and excited for you. Can't wait to see them :)