Saturday, September 10, 2011

Connorpalooza

I was feeling guilty the other day that I haven't been able to give Connor a really great summer..the last one before he starts his school career. But in looking back, he's had an awfully good time!

Besides the birthday blow out, Connor had some great experiences. With the big family reunion, he was able to go to This is the Place monument, do a ropes course, lots of playtime and sleep-overs. He went on a trip to Lake Powell with Daddy and his uncles (including Uncle James) and some of his cousins. He and Mom went to see the dinosaurs at the Zoo and he played with the drums at one of Mom's gigs. He has had tons of playdates. The two of us went on a MARATHON 7 hour shopping day for back to school and he didn't complain once. In fact, it was a great day. He has been so helpful with the babies. Even though he had a good one, I hope next year is even better!! The unflapple, relentlessly cheerful, Connor!



No comments: