Saturday, September 10, 2011

First Day of School

Like all Moms when this day comes, I can't believe my baby is big enough to be going off to school. It seems like only yesterday he was being placed in my arms for the first time...

Connor is off to kindergarten. He is all set, with a Cars 2 backpack. He was initally nervous and told me that there are monsters at kindergarten. (My friend Aimee said he is absolutely right, they are called "mean girls" but we don't need to go there quite yet) He had a chance to see his classroom and meet his teacher and it was love at first sight. He couldn't wait to start! He was still was a little cautious about going in the classroom, but once he stepped through those doors he nevr looked back! He is learning much and we are all enjoying the chance for him to go and be with other kids for part of the day. Lonny and I are so proud of this little man!!!

P.S. - I am proud of me too. I only teared up a little.



No comments: