Saturday, September 10, 2011

Ella Bella Summer

Ella too has had a great time this summer! Not long after Sister, Ella started eating solids too. She has had a harder time (just like she did learning to drink from the bottle) but is getting better and better. Of course, when she started to eat the camera was in Lake Powell. I took a great shot with my phone, but I am not sure how to upload them yet. She was eating bananas and loved them so much. I turned away and when I looked back, she was out cold. Soooo cute!

No teeth yet, but lots of personality. Ella is constantly smiling, except when I want to take a picture of her. She also has a voice....a very loud one. She makes these noises, I have never heard a baby do this or even how to describe it. It's kind of a squawk only with a little shriek thrown in....you need only be around Ella for a little while and you will know what I mean. She (and Abby) think Connor is the bees knees and it is impossible to changer her diaper if he is in the room and not standing directly over her. She will crane and strain to be able to see him. She is not sleeping as good as she once was and afternoon nap time is quite the battle. She loves to go to parties and get passed around. She is quite the social butterfly. She's our one and only, Ella Bella!

No comments: