Saturday, September 10, 2011

Jimmy and Me

Besides being a mommy to three adorable kids, the highlight of my summer was my trip home to Orange County. I got to spend three days with my beloved Jimmy, thank you Lonny and Cassandra (who took care of my kids!). We had a wonderful time cruisin' around Newport Beach, visiting snooty consignment stores (I didn't see anything over a size 4 in any of them), enjoying beautiful walks and a trip to the botanical gardens, being "ladies who lunch", laying by the pool, meeting new friends (holla Heather and Crazy Leila!) and going to the Orange County Fair. I cannot tell you how much I needed this trip! I love my friend so much (isn't he gorgeous? sorry girls, he bats for the other team) and when I am with him we just laugh and laugh. Everyone gets irritated with us because we do sort of go off in our own space, we speak our own language. But it's okay, there is plenty of fun to go around. He is a very important part of my life and even just three days meant the world to me. I love you Mouse!!!



No comments: