Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Got Floor!!

I am pleased to announce that we have a floor...and a gorgeous one at that! Lonny and James finished it up on Saturday just in time for Lonny to meet me at church to help with trunk or treat and a very excited 3 year old. There is still alot of finish work to be done, painting and yes, that is my range in the middle of the floor (mama needs to cook!) where the island will be. But there is light at the end of the tunnel (and the hallway)!





PS - I am almost equally pleased to announce that our fantasy football team won again this week under my "head" management! Good times at our house!

7 comments:

Kylie said...

Oooo! It looks so nice! How fun!

Ginnie said...

I am impressed with how fast the project is moving along. Can I maybe borrow Lonny?...

Marcie said...

Wowzer! It looks great! Mike said it looked fantastic. I can't wait to see it myself!

Pehrson Gang said...

The floor looks awesome!

Marcy said...

It's all looking great! Hey, is that Lonny sitting around in the bottom picture? Tell him to get up and do something around the house!!!!!! Slacker!!!!!!

Deidra said...

It's beautiful! I can't wait to see the finished product.

Chad & Angela Nuttall said...

It's beautiful! Love you guys hope all is well! Give the Con-man a kiss for me! I sure miss that kid!