Saturday, October 10, 2009

Let the Construction Commence!!!

We are very excited to be doing a project with our kitchen that I have wanted to do since we moved in! Lonny is especially excited because a) James is here to help and b) they will be tearing out TWO walls! I am not so excited that it is going to be madness around here for a while, but can't wait for the finished project. They started the real work this morning. This time I was smart enough to take some "before" pictures (I always forget until we are halfway through!!)
First up...this wall will come tumbalin' down:

James has already started....
This also involved going into the attic and dealing with some insulation...here is one of my favorite construction guys in his HazMat suit!
And here is the cutest construction dude of all:Please say a little prayer that our project goes as smoothly as possible and that everyone stays safe! There will be more updates, I'm sure!!!

3 comments:

Edy said...

Connor is the cutest little builder I have seen. Can't wait to see the final product.
Love you Connor.
Grandma

Marcy said...

You guys better come to my house for Halloween, and Lonny better wear that suit!!!

Amy said...

That's a big affirmative on both, Marce.