Sunday, November 29, 2009

French Dips, Football & Fun!

There were lots of reasons to party on Saturday....Lonny's birthday, The Holy War and our new kitchen space (even though it's STILL not completely done, it looks great!). We had Lonny's family over for the party trifecta. Oh and Marcy and Ray's anniversary. Make that a quadfecta! Here are Lonny and brother Kyle REPRESENTING!

We had a great menu: We made shredded french dip sandwiches (hands down the BEST I have ever made/tasted, if I do say so myself), BLT pasta salad and one of Jill's yummy jello salads. There were tons of snacks too - no loss of game food!



Game time....got a little intense in da house....
Except for everyone's favorite bride and groom to be....Cassandra and John - all smiles (for now)
That would end soon...Team Red, well, sees RED!
Oh well, back to the fun....presents and cake!



Lonny had a great party and was completely stoked - BYU won, we had great food and an awesome time. (And although the loss by the Utes pushed my jam a tiny bit, for the record, Tennessee beat Kentucky in OT and the Vols are getting a bowl game, so I ended up pretty happy). I am grateful for Lonny, a successful party and a great kitchen to party in doesn't hurt either!

1 comment:

Edy said...

It was a fabulous party. Thanks for the feast and the BYU football victory. Beautiful remodel - makes a nice party room. And a great rumpus room for the kids downstairs.
Happy Birthday Lonny.