Thursday, November 19, 2009

Performance

Just caught a gig for all you interested early morning risers.....I will be performing with Mike, Elaine and some of my favorite musicians from the band Ides of Soul (including Steve who does double duty as the keyboard player for Atomic Amy) this Saturday from 8:00 - 11:00 at Gateway Plaza. It is a benefit for the Utah Food Bank. When I have more details, I will be sure to post. Check the weather, though. Pretty sure it is going to snow right on our heads! But it is for an outstanding cause, especially this time of year!

1 comment:

Marcy said...

What timing you have! I REALLY want to go. Wandering the Gateway after would be enjoyable too. Early morning doesn't scare me!!! BUT, I woke up this morning with a very sore and mucusy throat. I'm VERY not happy about it. I'm willing my body to fight it off by mid morning, but we'll see. Something tells me that standing in the snow at the buttcrack of dawn with a sore throat wouldn't be a good idea. Such a bummer! Have fun though!!!