I just got some exciting news.....a version of "O Come All Ye Faithful" that I recorded with a great band I used to be with, Desert Wind, will be heard the entire month of December on internet radio! It is Women of Substance radio, and I am told that it was submitted today and picked up within an hour! It is a forum for music by women, both labeled artists and indies (we fall in the latter category). Unfortunately, I think you have to pay to be able to listen, so I am not encouraging that. Just wanted to share that I have always wanted to be on the "radio", one way or another and am very thankful that I will have a chance to be heard by so many people supporting womens' music!!
Here's the link in case you or someone you know is interested:
http://www.facebook.com/l/95daf;womenofsubstanceradio.webs.com
Monday, November 30, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
You are the woman!
Post a Comment